It is believed that everyone should have an ambition to become successful in life Is it really important to have these ambitions Is being ambitious good or bad

It is inherent to human being to be ambitious; additionally, majority believes that this should be inculcated to everyone for them to attain success in life. This essay will discuss the two sides of the argument. However, in my own perspective, I am for both sides.

Let us consider the negative attributes of this scenario; those people who were precisely concerned of their own motives and who were not sensitive to other's welfare almost to achieve their ambition showed a sign of selfishness, and greediness could possibly harm other individuals, society and environment. To illustrate, a government official with tremendous influence, who would allow mining even though it was strictly prohibited could harm everyone not only the people but the environment as well. The public figure that will practice this in-human act or ambition and does not take consideration can cause havoc not only to his specific area but also to his fellow men. Hence, people suffer from landslides and floods due to selfish desires.

However, the positive thing about being ambitious if we do it without harming any individuals surrounding us, then it would be favorable to everybody. In particular, a person who longs to be a dentist, indeed, does not only think of success for itself but also concern of benefits for others. In fact, he can ameliorate himself with the green stuff, aids the community with free services, and most of all bring financial stability for his family and near keen in the future. Nevertheless, being ambitious this way is even imperative economically in his country.

In conclusion, ambition was for everyone is either best or worst, as long as we were responsible and cautious with our action's with utmost respect to fellow human beings, society and the environment. Conceivably, everybody will have a prosperous life in the world.

ambition was for everyone is either best or worst,
ambition for everyone is either best or worst,

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

The examples at the essay body are not related to ambitions.

Don't use 'not only....but also' a lot of time in one essay.