it is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not. however, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. discuss both these views

it is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not. however, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. discuss both these views and give your opinion.

People hold differing views about whether children can be a professional sports person or musician even though they do not have talents for it. In my view, I believe that every child has a potential to be whatever they want.

Many people state that children with special talents on music or sports are more likely to be musicians or sports stars. They argue that a child is unable to be a good sport person or musician if he has no any abilities on it. Talented children could easily achieve any professional jobs even without being taught by both their parents and teachers. They have more potential than others having no natural abilities. For example, Agnes Mo, a famous singer in Indonesia, she started to sing when she was a child and at that time she could be a pop kid singer. Now, she becomes an amazing artist in the US although she did not join any singing courses throughout her life.

On the other hand, every child could be taught in appropriate ways to become good at something. Giving them role models who are successful by working hard, getting motivated and being supported by their teachers and parents will encourage them not to give up for what they desire. In this way, would make hard efforts to reach their dreams although they realize that it would be extremely difficult. Teachers who are in favour of educating them continuously could also be vital for the success of the children.

In conclusion, having no talents does not mean that children would not be potential to become professional people. By teaching, supporting them and working hard, they could have the ability to be whatever they want.