It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces such as parks or squares Do you agree or disagree with this opinion

It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces, such as parks or squares. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In recent years, many nations are showing great interest on constructing public spaces such as parks and squares across all major cities and towns. It is argued by many that public spaces are extremely beneficial to the modern lifestyle. However, some people claims that governments are wasting huge amount of reserves for construction and maintenance of gardens which are useless. I believe that public spaces should be available in every city and town.

First and foremost reason is public parks should be built in all towns and metros for the sake of improving public's health. Nowadays, most of the people are having hectic day-to-day schedules and working harder and harder to survive in this cut-throat competitive world. Moreover, people are travelling long distances to commute their work spaces and breathing polluted air. Therefore, having public parks not only provides a place for individuals to walk and do exercises in a beautiful green area, they can also take fresh air, relax and maintain physical fitness.

Secondly, with the tremendous improvements in communication, most of the individuals are spending very less time to interact with society. Having easy access to squares helps people to get involved in different cultural programs and showcase their unique talents. Moreover, most of the community halls are built in such way to publicize the native culture. As a result, plazas help to improve individual social well-being and also preserve culture for future generations.

In conclusion, I once again reaffirm that public places should be built and continued for the benefit of residents health and preservation of culture. I believe the more number of public spaces makes the people life joyful and healthy.

First and foremost reason is public parks should be built in all towns and metros for the sake of improving public's health
The first and foremost reason is that public parks should be built in all towns and metros for the sake of improving public's health

having public parks not only provides a place for individuals to walk and do exercises in a beautiful green area, they can also take fresh air, relax and maintain physical fitness.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? by 'not only ...but also...'

in such way to publicize the native culture.
in such a way to publicize the native culture.

Sentence: In conclusion, I once again reaffirm that public places should be built and continued for the benefit of residents health and preservation of culture.
Suggestion: Refer to residents and health

Sentence: I believe the more number of public spaces makes the people life joyful and healthy.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.