Essay topics: It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?
What sort of punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behaviour to children?
Teaching children to be well adjusted is always an interesting topic in most parents. It is definitely true that teaching children to have a good judgement is very essential. Children should be well instructed about the socially acceptable behaviours as it develops them to be a good citizen later.
Personally, I strongly agree with the idea of punishing children when they are stubborn and bad mannered. As the early phase of life is very important, it is the crucial time for children to learn about the world and try to adjust their behaviours to fit in a society. Children might have little knowledge about how to react and behave in different situations, requiring instructors to acknowledge ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!I would like to thank you this site so much!! (70)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (71)
- The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 200 and 2010. (72.5)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (65)
- Tourism has increasingly so much over the last 50 years that it is having a mainly negative impact on local inhabitants and the environment. However, others claim that it is good for the economy.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of tourism and give (75)
- Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (70)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. the second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. (60)
- Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views a (78)
- It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?What sort of punishment should parents and t (80)
- All education and health care should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)