It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?What sort of punishment should parents and t

Essay topics: It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?
What sort of punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behaviour to children?

vjtca28's picture

Teaching children to be well adjusted is always an interesting topic in most parents. It is definitely true that teaching children to have a good judgement is very essential. Children should be well instructed about the socially acceptable behaviours as it develops them to be a good citizen later.

Personally, I strongly agree with the idea of punishing children when they are stubborn and bad mannered. As the early phase of life is very important, it is the crucial time for children to learn about the world and try to adjust their behaviours to fit in a society. Children might have little knowledge about how to react and behave in different situations, requiring instructors to acknowledge ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.