It is said that teacher will be replaced by the computer in the future. Do you agree or disagree ?

Education play a phenomenal role in everyone life. Life without education like soup without salt. Persent lying, replaced to teacher by computer in future is lucrative or not. Here, I would like to discord with given statement firmly.

There are manifold point to shore up my view. First and foremost, the replacement 9 teacher by computer may not send to the significance of teacher on the back seat for example, the existence of teacher in the classroom create better control on student as compare computer by different manners. As a result, teacher is lucrative of students. Moreover, teacher can install moral ethics in the study time. Thence, student become role model. Consequently, the presence of teacher in study time has broaden horizon of once knowledge where as computer.

In addition, youth is like a ship without sailor without teacher. The modification of teaching methods of teacher by the weakness of student is possible than computer. Thus, computer may not legging behind the importance of teacher. What is more, teacher inspire to children by giving example of prominent celebrity, intelligent student. Therefore, children more conscious about their future o become renown celebrity.

By contrast, technology spreading it's root every nook and corner of this dazzling world and replaced to teacher by computer could be helpful for education system. Change is a part of life and always required for progress of mankind.

To sum up, computer have not more skill as compare teacher so teacher can not replaced by computer.

Education play a phenomenal role in everyone life
Education plays a phenomenal role in everyone's life

Life without education like soup without salt.
Life without education is like soup without salt.

the existence of teacher in the classroom create better control on student as compare computer
the existence of teacher in the classroom creates better control on student as compared to computers

student become role model.
students become role model.

has broaden horizon
has broadened horizon

Sentence: What is more, teacher inspire to children by giving example of prominent celebrity, intelligent student.
Description: The fragment teacher inspire to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace inspire with verb, past participle

Sentence: To sum up, computer have not more skill as compare teacher so teacher can not replaced by computer.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare