It seems that many companies today are becoming much more concerned with profit than with the happiness of their workers.How could companies take better care of their workers in the future?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro

It seems that many companies today are becoming much more concerned with profit than with the happiness of their workers.

How could companies take better care of their workers in the future?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In today’s world, because of the globalization and competition, companies nowadays become profit centric instead of employee centric. I think that to make a long time progress, organizations have to change the way of thinking.

First of all, because of the rapid inventions in the technology, transportation, and other sectors, companies now can access resources from all over the world. Same ways they are now have facilities to sell their products across the globe. As a result, this trend has generated stiff competition among them to take over the business from their competitors. So to sustain in this fight, many companies now have changed their policies to profit centric. For example, top MNCs now are outsourcing their projects to developing countries so that they can get benefits of cheap labor rates these nations are offering. Same way they often recruit workers on contract basis and give them false hope like permanent positions. These organizations are using these human resources to gain profit and often employees do not get even minimum wages.

I think that all the companies should treat each worker as a family member. There should be equal benefits to all workers from lower to higher level and should be same rules and regulations for all the workers. As per my opinion, companies should share profit with all the workers and provide them benefits like medical, pension et cetera so that employees can feel like a home while working. Furthermore, governments also should have to step up in this matter and should strictly observe movements of the private and public companies. Some concrete steps should be required from state to protect the rights of workers.

Overall, it is the duty of company to serve each and every worker well. It not only helps the organization in long term profit making but also helps to retain its loyal workers.

Sentence Length SD: 4.87 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.