Keeping Animals in Captivity is Cruel. There is no Reason for Zoos to Exist in 21st Century.How Far You Agree or Disagree with This Opinion ?

Keeping Animals in Captivity is Cruel. There is no Reason for Zoos to Exist in 21st Century.
How Far You Agree or Disagree with This Opinion ?

I strongly disagree. Keeping wildlife in captivity poses so many challenges, among which are ethical questions concerning animal welfare. Although some individuals oppose keeping wildlife in captivity, including zoos, aquaria, and taman safari, most acknowledge that this practice will continue. We should, therefore, do our best to ensure that captive a wildlife animals are maintained in a professional, humane, and healthy manner.

To make a captivity animals does not always cruel, it can save animal species. Actually for limited animal species, and keep animal from human murdered. Nowadays, human population steady up and increase every time. People needs a place for their live, so, people started to taking out animal’s habitat. That’s why, for some reason, wild animal included limited-animal usually searching for food in human’s habitat. It is because they confused where they should to searching for food if their habitat has destroyed by human, and human started to build their habitat in animal’s habitat. In the end, if that situation happen, animals usually dead caused by human behavior.

Being captivated for animals can make their instinct weaker, but, it is better than died because of human acknowledgement. With a good management, it can educate public how important zoos and wildlife center. Good or bad for captivity is depend on the owner of zoos and wildlife center, if the owner think about to make a good profit in the long term, they should think about animal welfare too. Such as give the animals a good food, good place same as like their genuine habitat, regularly healthy service, so, with that treatment, human’s next generation still can see the animals exactly for limited animals which protected by WHO, such as panda, komodo, harimau Sumatra, orang utan, and another.