In the last decade there has been an increase in the number and variety of online courses available to adults While welcomed as a great opportunity by many students other students see these courses as a poor substitute for classroom teaching What are the

In the last decade, there has been an increase in the number and variety of online courses available to adults. While welcomed as a great opportunity by many students, other students see these courses as a poor substitute for classroom teaching.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying an online course?

As the popularity of the internet is growing, online courses are available large in the number. Some people hold the opinion that it is a great opportunity, whereas other people have conflicting views and as per them, classroom teaching is most essential. In my viewpoint, both the methods have its pros and cons which I will try to enunciate below in my essay.

Since online courses have certain advantages, indubitably, it is getting popular among the students. Firstly, because of the internet, they can study wherever they like, even they can study at a friend’s place. Online course provides flexible options and the students can study at their own pace and as per their convenient time. Moreover, can review study materials as many times as they wish. In the classroom study, whenever they have any queries and questions they contact teachers, in the online courses also they can connect with the tutors either through emails or the bulletin boards.

On the contrast, there are many detrimental effects of online courses. First and foremost, it is not easily accessible and not convenient for everyone to afford the expenses of the internet growing charges. Additionally, classroom study offers practical session which is not possible in an online course. For example, theory classes on the chemistry subject can be studied online, but to gain the practical knowledge classroom study is a must. Online students lack access to the college facilities such as a library and even the social aspects of face to face contact with teachers and classmates.

To conclude, along with the advantages online course have certain disadvantages which one cannot ignore

Moreover, can review study materials as many times as they wish.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.

A lot of 'they', look:

'they can study wherever they like, even they can study at a friend’s place. Online course provides flexible options and the students can study at their own pace and as per their convenient time. Moreover, can review study materials as many times as they wish. In the classroom study, whenever they have any queries and questions they contact teachers, in the online courses also they can connect with the tutors either through emails or the bulletin boards.'