Last year many famous pop and sports stars earned millions of dollars each Many other entertainment and sports stars personalities also have very high incomes On the other hand most people in ordinary professions like nurses doctors and teachers earn only

Last year many famous pop and sports stars earned millions of dollars each.Many other entertainment and sports stars personalities also have very high incomes.On the other hand, most people in 'ordinary' professions like nurses,doctors and teachers earn only a small fraction of the incomes of these 'stars'.

What you think about stars receiving very high salaries? Is it fair that people with jobs that directly help people are paid much less?

In today's modern world where sports are an integral part of everybody's life. Every society talking about sports stars live in general and the amount of their income in particular should come as no surprise. If the high payment that is common these days can benefit a nation is one way or another,why should not be paid. The salaries paid for various professions are differ from each other by amount. Athletes are sign of the health of the nation while some players are the ornaments of their institutions and some are the pride of their country. Although, there are some other professionals who ear...

Every society talking about sports stars live in general and the amount of their income in particular should come as no surprise

If the high payment that is common these days can benefit a nation is one way or another,
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Consequently, the sportsmanship encourage the people to play that they bring reputation in the country.
Description: The fragment sportsmanship encourage the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encourage with verb, past tense

They play not only to earn money but they play for the reputation and progress
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

sports person earn too much money
sports persons earn too much money

their role is too much more important in the society
their role is much more important in the society

There should not be discrimination among the professionals.
There should not be discriminated among the professionals.

if the colossal amount of money given to only sports stars.
if the colossal amount of money are given to only sports stars.

Sentence: For instance, football players receive much money by simply kicking a ball, cricketers earn a colossal amount of money by easily hiting a ball with the bat.
Error: hiting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In my opinion, equally payment to the expectionally well done job can guarantee the harmonious development of the society.
Error: expectionally Suggestion: No alternate word

The content is not well organized.