Leaders or directors are often taken by older people but some people think it is better to have some young people to be leaders. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

There seems to be a general trend towards endorsing younger leaders in business and politics these days, while some think that only the elderly can make good leaders. In this essay, I will compare and contrast two typical opinions regarding this issue.

There are reasons for some people to believe that only older people can make good leaders.
First of all, in most of the cases the old leaders whose working life is longer than the young’s age. It is the rich experience that gives the older group quite an edge. They can prove their viewpoint with case studies and practical examples of their previous professional life. On the other hand young leaders can’t counter their edge in this area. Furthermore, age can be seen as a cue for wisdom so whenever groups encounter problems that require some knowledge about norms, values and old ways of doing things (traditions) we would expect them to endorse an older leader.

But in the meantime, more young people are in managerial positions these days, which can also be found in other areas except. Nowadays many youngsters have flair in digital technology. They are so smart in internet, social media, Skype and other such stuff. That is why distant communication is no problem for them. Moreover, thanks to the wide range of knowledge on the internet they are fast learners. They take no time to learn the things which their seniors have learnt in quite a long time. More importantly, many societies undergo rapid changes currently, for instance, in technology, new resources, migrations, etcetera. That means that we want leaders who know the new ways of doing things. And indeed younger individuals come up with more creative solutions and have more fluid intelligence than older people.

In conclude, age alone is not a guarantee of success , although age and experience can reduce the risk. If the young have the talent and skills and desire to accomplish their goals, age is just a number and those young leaders can be wise beyond their years.

Sentence: In conclude, age alone is not a guarantee of success , although age and experience can reduce the risk.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to In and conclude