To learn a foreign language successfully you need to spend time in the country where the language is spoken Do you agree or disagree

To learn a foreign language successfully you need to spend time in the country where the language is spoken. Do you agree or disagree?

Language - A way to communicate, convey and understand. In earlier times learning a foreign language could get tough due to unavailability of appropriate tools and methodology. To be honest, this statement stands true to its word even today. Even if there are proper tools & methods available, a person has to literally adopt a foreign language in all aspects i.e. reading, writing and most importantly speaking. Unfortunately, this is only restricted to the boundaries of a classroom. In order to learn a foreign language successfully one must spend ample time in the country where the language is spoken.

When a person visits the foreign country, the very phenomena that happens is that the person is completely surrounded by the foreign language. Road signs, manuals of operations, newspapers, announcements and day to day communications. It is like one if being fore fed a daily dosage of a lesson of foreign language every second. The brain also starts to accept and absorb the words, sentences and phrases that are commonly used. It keeps on registering in your memory and one is able to understand & communicate easily, efficiently and fluently.

It has been observed in the immigrant communities of any country, that, they are able to communicate in the foreign language much more easily that those people who go in for a formal language training course.
Moreover, a foreign language institute would teach its students the most neutral form of foreign language as far as speaking is concerned. The student would find it difficult to interact with the locals as no stress is given on the dialect of that language in which the locals communicate in their day to day lives. For example: Austria is a German speaking nation. The language stays the same across Austria but it is the dialect that differentiates an Austrian from Innsbruck (Tyrol – West Austria) and an Austrian from Vienna (East Austria). The dialect is Tyrol is more informal and heavy compared to the dialect in Vienna which is more formal and has lot more finesse or panache to it.

So, in my opinion a person must spend a decent amount of time in the country where the language is spoken to get all its flavors of different dialects.

It is like one if being fore fed a daily dosage
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

much more easily that those people
much more easily than those people