To learn a language you have to learn the culture and lifestyle of the country in which the speciefied language is spoken Do you agree or disagree

To learn a language, you have to learn the culture and lifestyle of the country in which the speciefied language is spoken.

Do you agree or disagree ?

It goes without saying that language is not only vehicle of thoughts , it is a great and efficient instrument in thinking. However , at present , a lot people are learning language with various way . This activity has become comman in today . An argument has been put forward that when we learn a language .we learn the culture and lifestyle of country in which the specified language is spoken. According to me . This statement holds a valid ground.

There are plethora of reasons why I think we can easily learn language . If we learn the culture and lifestyle which the specified language is spoken. First and foremost point which comes to my mind that culture and lifestyle always develops our mind and communication skill and learner can develop his writing, listening, reading and speaking aspect of language. Because every language represents many culture . If we see culture . While,We can easily understant difference between culture.Secondly, culture and lifestyle also help us in understant the basic of a language . It's also influence us and we learn language with great efficiently and Moreover, a Thirdly , it is rock solid believe that language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow. However , to understand the universe practice makes man perfect .if we are sending a long time with culture and lifestyle . Day by bay we can become habitual place which specified language is spoken .

On the other hand , to hit the mind , so many men, so many mind . Some people say that we can learn language with the help of technology . On the internet there are a lot of source are available for learning language . Furthermore , at present , Language learning academies are also available in all over the world and lot of people are studying of language easily.

In conclusion , after pondering over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self . I come to this conclusion that if we want to learn a language properly . we should Learn culture and life style of the country which is specified language is spoken. In modern 21st century all things are possible with technology . It can be helpful in learning language.

language is not only vehicle of thoughts
language is not only the vehicle of thoughts

with various way
with various ways

Sentence: Thirdly , it is rock solid believe language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow.
Description: The fragment solid believe language is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It can be more interesting and confortable for learner
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to learner

Sentence: This activity has become comman in today .
Error: comman Suggestion: common

Sentence: While,We can easily understant difference between culture.Secondly, culture and lifestyle also help us in understant the basic of a language .
Error: understant Suggestion: understand

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.