Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines Should praents be made by law to immunise their children against common disease or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunise their children Give reasons for your an

Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines. Should praents be made by law to immunise their children against common disease or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunise their children ?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Although many expert have proven the benefits of using vaccines to prevent many childhood disease, there are some parents in several countries didn’t do for their baby. Most of parents think they have right to refuse using of vaccines to their babies, however I have different view with this issue due to many new diseases found recently.

Firstly, we know baby that aged under one year still doesn't have good immune body system. Many factors affected developing of immune body system of a baby including good nutrient from the mother and environment where mother live also lack of knowledge a...

where mother live also lack of knowledge about how very important role of giving vaccines.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

whereas there are some studies which correlate between good sanitation will lead to in better and healthy life.

however several mother have lack of appetite in the pregnancy condition can be solved with giving of special milk for pregnant people.

Government should revealed many disease have been cured with the giving of vaccines,
Government should reveal many diseases which have been cured with the giving of vaccines,

Sentence: From beginning months of pregnancy, the mother should eat foods that contain vitamin and supplements needed in growth of a embyro, for instance vitamin A, B, C, D and K. Some mothers usually find these vitamins on the many selected vegetables and fruits, however several mother have lack of appetite in the pregnancy condition can be solved with giving of special milk for pregnant people.
Error: embyro Suggestion: embryo

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //two verbs in one sentence