In many cities crime is increasing. Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce crime levels?

As we have been living in advancedand developed age which gives many comfortsand good living style to mortals as compareto bygone era but still there are some sins in our society,one of them is crime which is upsurging day by day. I assert with the given statement due to umpteen reasons which I am going to expound below as well as suggestions to eradicate crime by governments.

First and foremost reason of increment in crime is the unemployment which enforces our youngsters to fall in this mud of darkness because due to computerization epoch, man work is shrinking like anything where computer is capable enough to do 10 times work than man do. As money would not be there so resultly youngsters commit crime for fulfilling their basic needs . Moreover, on the account of illiteracy those who do not get job and turn into the world of an offence. As it had carried out by one of the survey in 2008 that 70% criminals do crime for their personal needs where rest for the fun purpose or to threaten others, apart from these factors like one's society,moral values and all given by parents are the major contributor to make a person good citizen or culprit if someone don't get that then even it can cause the commencement of criminal.

Moving towards solutions , crime can be detracted by following some certain set of rules where public participation must be there to adhere lawsbecause abuse of the laws are inevitable in today's world.

In addition, Government can establish new opportunities by making foundation of new industrial concepts and starting small scale corporations as well. Even,Guardians must ensure that they are providing formal and moral education to their children, not only education they are responsible to enhance their moral and spiritual intelligence too where government role to avail effective and economical sources for aspirants' academic training.

In crux, I firmly deduce b that government should impose such kind of laws those must be strict and under the hard and fast control of government and their hands ought to be submissive so that it could work properly as it has been working in powered nations of this universe.

good living style to mortals as compareto
good living style to mortals as compared to

man work is shrinking
man's work is shrinking

if someone don't get
if someone doesn't get

where public participation must be there to adhere lawsbecause abuse of the laws are inevitable in today's world.
where public participation must be there to adhere laws because abuse of the laws are inevitable in today's world.

where government role to avail
where government role is to avail

Sentence: As we have been living in advancedand developed age which gives many comfortsand good living style to mortals as compareto bygone era but still there are some sins in our society,one of them is crime which is upsurging day by day.
Error: compareto Suggestion: compared to
Error: comfortsand Suggestion: comforts and
Error: advancedand Suggestion: advanced

Sentence: As money would not be there so resultly youngsters commit crime for fulfilling their basic needs .
Error: resultly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, on the account of illiteracy those who do not get job and turn into the world of an offence.
Error: offence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moving towards solutions , crime can be detracted by following some certain set of rules where public participation must be there to adhere lawsbecause abuse of the laws are inevitable in today's world.
Error: lawsbecause Suggestion: law because