In many countries recently young single people have been living far from their parent, from time they began studies or work and until they married. Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to this trend?

Students and workers mobility is ever increasing trend. In current economic climate it has become more common to relocate, this is often due to local circumstance or the desire to gain higher education for their later careers. I believe it advantages outweigh its disadvantages.

Perhaps, the major argument that is made in favor of this trend is financial. Typically, people travel for better financial prospects and opportunities available in other areas. For example it is often notice and identified that the unemployment rate in rural areas is much higher as compared to urban regions due weak trade and unstable infrastructure, which results in lack of employment opportunities for local residents. Therefore this clearly shows that individuals prefer to travel to different region to achieve financial stability.

Another, principal argument that is made to support this trend is educational. The reason for this trend involves the recognition that young individuals travel due to lack of educational facilities available in their native town or country. For example many renowned and reputable educational institutions are situated in major cities all over the world, due to which each year millions of students travel to acquire higher education. A further point is that living and traveling to different regions provides the opportunity to learn and mix with other cultures and helps in understanding their customs better. Thus this shows that traveling not only helps us in acquiring higher education but also provides better understanding to different customs.

To sum up, my views are on par with the idea that traveling not only brings financial stability to individuals but also helps in securing their future careers by gaining higher degree from a reputable institutions and undoubtedly this phenomenon is going to grow in future.

Students and workers mobility is ever increasing trend.
Students and workers' mobility is an ever increasing trend.

it is often notice
it is often noticed

due weak trade and unstable infrastructure
due to weak trade and unstable infrastructure

travel to different region to achieve financial stability.
travel to different regions to achieve financial stability.

The content doesn't match the topic.