In many countries there are people with extremely high income Some say it is good for the country while others claim that governments should limit salaries Discuss both views and give your own opinion

In many countries there are people with extremely high income. Some say it is good for the country, while others claim that governments should limit salaries. Discuss both views and give your own opinion

It is certainly true that earning a high salary has many benefits to an individual and the public. With an expensive income can provide all per’s needs and desires. Everyone wants to success in their line and achieve an extremely income which is higher than others. Some people say that a large number of wealthy people in a country will bring many benefits to the city, while others argue that it is not fair for some poorer who work longer but getting a small salary. Therefore, the city should release some regulations for controlling extremely income holders. Personally, I do not think this statement will be a great idea for a number of reasons.

Firstly, individuals have their authorities in their income that they work for. Some professions, who have been practicing for a long time or have their talents, have their right to receive a high income which is ordinary people. It is fair for them to exchange their exceptional abilities with a handsome salary. The value of professional work has a huge merit to a society which cannot compare with their income. For instance, a doctor, works hard for helping others, has a big responsibility on human live, so it makes senses for them to deserve a higher income which is still less than their value and dedication. Therefore, limiting a person salary is not justified for some careers that have a high value.

Secondly, with a large number of affluent people, who have a high salary, have merits to the public. A rewarding income can generate to many parts of a society and businesses such as luxury restaurants, some basic services or local businesses. As a result, many extremely salary holders can boost overall economic, support poorer people and can create new services.

Moreover, those who have a high income will pay a higher tax payment can increase a tax revenue of a country. The government can improve and develop many facilities and infrastructure by using this money. Consequently, this productivity can boost financial budget of government to ensure a betterment of a nation. Therefore, the massive of income can generate and support many parts of a community which has a huge merit to a public.

In conclusion, a person have their own right in their income which cannot strict the range of salary by the government. With many high income earners, the government and economic can be developed in a massive step. Therefore, all of these points support the issue that why limiting salaries is not right for a society.

With an expensive income can provide all per’s needs and desires.
With an expensive income, it can provide all needs and desires.

Everyone wants to success
Everyone wants to succeed

an extremely income
an extreme income

many extremely salary holders
many extreme salary holders