In many countries there is a shortage of suitable people for essential jobs.What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve it? Give reasons fro your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowled

In many countries there is a shortage of suitable people for essential jobs.
What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve it?

Give reasons fro your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It becomes a controversial issue these days about the shortage of some skilled employees in a job market. Some assert that there are many unsuitable workers in a job market, meanwhile in certain areas the number of workers are still insufficient. The causes of this phenomenon and some practical solutions will be discussed carefully.

Firstly, the imbalance between skilled and degree workers is the main problem. Most people are unwilling to work in laboring or services jobs and desire to take further education instead, as a consequent, it leads to the scarcity in vocational workers. The number of skilled workers such as plumbers and bakers is far less than other graduated professionals. Therefore,universities and colleges should produce more students in high demanding fields and reduce other undemanding students.

Secondly, the complicated educational system is also responsible for the shortage of essential workers. Some professional pathways are totally difficult, excluded several prospective graduates from the degree achievement. For example, in the US, there are many medical students, left out from residency matching programs and become unqualified eventually. These virtually qualified physicians cannot practice and have to work in an unsuitable job instead. As a result, the medical institution should find some solutions for these prospecting doctors and outline a new pathway to get a qualification for them.

Moreover, the time and financial matters need to be considered as well. In most professions, students have to invest several years in schools and the large amount of money, whereas there are only few people who are able to do that. Consequently, some professionals such as lawyers or medical professions are often insufficient in many nations. However, if the governments subsidize more on the expensive education in the essential fields, the number of prospective professions will increase eventually.

In conclusion, the unsuitable jobs and workers in employment is related to several factors, required various solutions from individuals to national organizations. Hopefully, by carefully considering these causes and applying the solving methods would ease this problem gradually.

the unsuitable jobs and workers in employment is related to
the unsuitable jobs and workers in employment are related to

by carefully considering these causes and applying the solving methods would ease this problem gradually.
by carefully considering these causes and applying the solving methods, it would ease this problem gradually.