In many countries these days, the number of people continuing their education after school has increased, and the range of courses available at university and colleges has also increased. Do you think this is a positive or negative development ?

Education system has evolved significantly during recent decades, therefore the number of people who want to proceed their education after school has experienced a dramatic expansion, moreover a wide variety of courses are now available at universities and colleges. Whereas some people are of the opinion that some courses, introduced during preceding decades, are totally futile owing to several fundamental factors, I conceive that more number of educated people in society assist country to make progress fast.

In last decades, the number of available courses in university has experienced a ...