In many countries today the eating habits and lifestyles of children are different from those of previous generations Some people say this has had a negative effect on their health To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyles of children are different from those of previous generations. Some people say this has had a negative effect on their health

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In today’s world, many countries are facing the poor healthy level of children as the lifestyle and consuming habits of children these days have changed. Many heath organizations try to encourage and educate the importance of healthy living styles in children. Some people assert that this unhealthy tendency has had drawbacks to children health. Personally, I totally agree with this belief for a couple reasons.

Firstly, the eating behaviors have changed nowadays, children no more eat fruits and vegetables as much as previous generations. Processed food and fast food become favorite dishes in this generation. As kids are addicted with the deliciousness of fast food tastes unlike having blade taste from healthy dishes, it will be difficult to convince them to cut down the amount of fast food consumption. Not only fast food concern that becomes a big issue in children health, but other sweet products such as chocolate, candy or cake also another concern for children. Having sweetness products has already affected on their healthy, as many studies found that kids in western countries have diabetes problem in their early ages because they consume high level of sugar excessively.

Secondly, in term of lifestyle, children in the past used to walk or play with their peers on the way from home to school, whereas nowadays they travel by their parents’ private vehicles and have less work out instead. This cannot blame only transportation modes but it is also caused from other factors such as too much rely on technological devices or stressful from academic. Many gadgets such as computers or video games deprive time for physical activities in children. Schools also tend to focus only academic and ignore to encourage students to play sports which unlike in the past.

In conclusion, the poor eating habits and hectic lifestyle in children have tremendously negative effects to their health concerns than other generations. However, this problem might be very different to adjust children and families’ perspectives about food and lifestyle. With the address about nutrition and exercise concerns, children will understand how to eat properly and adjust to do more physical activities, eventually.

Not only fast food concern that becomes a big issue in children health, but other sweet products such as chocolate, candy or cake also another concern for children.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

this problem might be very different to adjust children and families’ perspectives about food and lifestyle.

Sentence: Not only fast food concern that becomes a big issue in children health, but other sweet products such as chocolate, candy or cake also another concern for children.
Suggestion: Refer to children and health

Sentence: Schools also tend to focus only academic and ignore to encourage students to play sports which unlike in the past.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to unlike and in

You may pay attention to the verbs in the essays. They are not properly used in sentences, for example:

Many gadgets such as computers or video games deprive time for physical activities in children.

---------------------