Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment why is this happening what measures can be taken to solve this problem

Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. why is this happening ? what measures can be taken to solve this problem ?

In the present society , crime is spreading its roots at a greater pace. Presently, it is claimed that majority of the culprits look forward to get involved in the criminal activities after being punished for the previous crimes . Here, I would like to mention the reasons along with the ways to vanish this worrying concern .

There are multifarious reasons behind this problem. First and foremost, the sort of punishments are responsible to encourage the criminals to commit crimes time and again. For instance, the soft and short punishments could make them fearless of the involved authorities. As a result, after serving the initial punishments , the criminals are more likely to repeat their mistakes. Apart from it, the feeling of revenge along with the support of powerful hooligans stimulate the culprits to spread crime. Therefore, there are more chances of crimes which are supported by the already punished ones.

Further emphasizing on the reasons of this problem , manytimes the circumstances force the offenders to indulge the criminal acts again as they become habitual of getting punished for various time. Thence, the harsh behaviour of criminals could act as an arousing force for indulging more crimes in the society.

Manifold remedial measures can be taken to sort out the worrying hindrance . Initially , fixed and hard punishments should be announced for the offenders so that they may become chicken-hearted which further may prevent them to support crimes.. Last but not the least, the circumstances of the earlier occured crimes should be noticed and solutions should be found accordingly at the same time . As a result, doing so might be helpful to back the culprits from indulging crimes . Moreover, the government should provide the optimum facilities like food , shelter, safety , education and so on , to the needy ones, which are the basic reasons for increasing crimes in the society. This might be helpful upto large extent.

To recapitulate , “nipping this evil into bud ” will be a great pride for a nation .

Sentence: First and foremost, the sort of punishments are responsible to encourage the criminals to commit crimes time and again.
Suggestion: Refer to crimes and time

This might be helpful upto large extent.
This might be helpful up to a large extent.

Sentence: Further emphasizing on the reasons of this problem , manytimes the circumstances force the offenders to indulge the criminal acts again as they become habitual of getting punished for various time.
Error: manytimes Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Last but not the least, the circumstances of the earlier occured crimes should be noticed and solutions should be found accordingly at the same time .
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This might be helpful upto large extent.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to