Many people nowadays do not feel safe either when they are at home or go out What are the reasons and what to do to solve this problem

Many people nowadays do not feel safe either when they are at home or go out. What are the reasons and what to do to solve this problem ?

We have witnessed people do not feel safety in this rapid advancement of modern society. In this essay, I will look into causes for this phenomenon and provide possible solutions.

There are certainly some reasons why people feel dangerous when stay at home or go out. One such reasons is that level of crime rate is relatively high. The declining economy and stock market are forcing employers to dismiss their employees. Under such circumstances, many employees are hardly find a new job and have no choice but commit crime such as stealing and robbing. Another reason is deteriorating environment. By using automatic production lines to produce more products, manufactures usually release large amount of smoke. Local people, who stays at home, will naturally feel there is a risk of developing disease such as lung cancer.

Fortunately, there are some possible solutions. One of the possible solutions is the government can provide the jobless some allowance. By simply providing allowance via Centrelink, laid off workers and employees are able to afford daily essentials, which, will significantly decrease the possibility of committing crimes. Apart from this, punishment must be imposed on manufactures who ignore social responsibility. The enactment and enforcement law definitely serve some purpose because they have deterrent effects. In order not to be fined, manufactures will deter irresponsibility practices and the cost of damaging on environment.

In conclusion, although there are many factors that cause people feel unsafe at home or outdoor, the government is in the best position to solve these problems.

We have witnessed people do not feel safety in this rapid advancement
We have witnessed people who do not feel safe in this rapid advancement

There are certainly some reasons why people feel dangerous when stay at home or go out.
There are certainly some reasons why people feel dangerous when staying at home or going out.

Local people, who stays at home,
Local people, who stay at home,

One of the possible solutions is the government can provide
One of the possible solutions is that the government can provide