Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion?

Modern people keen to live prosperous lifestyle that could be acumulated by having money. Some proportion of people assert that money makes the life blissful with fabulous amenities. By contrast,others have conflicting views regarding this. Here,I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are mutifarous points to support former view. First and foremost,Money enhance the one's lifestyle ,and helps in making life luxurious. Moreover,with having money only,parents can provide better education to their wards. Thus,people can fullfil their own needs. For example,people can buy expensive cars,can visit on world tours with their family. Furthermore,people can upgrade their status and respect among their living society and many more. On the contrary,having a lot of money may create various probelems for human being.

To begin with,having a large amount of money is responsible to upsurge tensions and other problems. For example,people gets in depression and becomes in fear of robery. Thus,these kind of tensions decreases mentality skills. Moreover,bad habits get arised in one's life by making them addicted towards the expensive drugs,shares of money in markets. Therefore,more number of affulant people are considered in the happenings of crimes and in cases of corruption. Furthermore,the vital function in breaking down of relationships is also played by large amount of money. For example,family members are even ready to fight with each other for money and becomes selfish. As a result,money makes people greedy.

From my notion,both sides have their own significances. Although,money is an independence part of one's life and enables in making life eristocratic with luxury emenities. Sometime,having surplus money have few demerits for mankind,but i think money is beneficial to live good lifestyle for everyone.

To recapitulate,money could be both bron and bane for us.One should be careful towards utilisation of money to prevent themselves from its drawbacks.

Modern people keen to live prosperous lifestyle
Modern people are keen to live in prosperous lifestyle

Some proportion of people
Some proportions of people

Money enhance the one's lifestyle
Money enhances the one's lifestyle

Thus,these kind of tensions decreases
Thus,these kinds of tensions decrease

family members are even ready to fight with each other for money and becomes selfish.
family members are even ready to fight with each other for money and become selfish.

having surplus money have few demerits
having surplus money has few demerits

Sentence: Modern people keen to live prosperous lifestyle that could be acumulated by having money.
Error: acumulated Suggestion: accumulated

Sentence: There are mutifarous points to support former view.
Error: mutifarous Suggestion: mutilates

Sentence: Thus,people can fullfil their own needs.
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: On the contrary,having a lot of money may create various probelems for human being.
Error: probelems Suggestion: problems

Sentence: For example,people gets in depression and becomes in fear of robery.
Error: robery Suggestion: robbery

Sentence: Moreover,bad habits get arised in one's life by making them addicted towards the expensive drugs,shares of money in markets.
Error: arised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore,more number of affulant people are considered in the happenings of crimes and in cases of corruption.
Error: affulant Suggestion: affluent

Sentence: Although,money is an independence part of one's life and enables in making life eristocratic with luxury emenities.
Error: eristocratic Suggestion: aristocratic
Error: emenities Suggestion: amenities

Sentence: To recapitulate,money could be both bron and bane for us.One should be careful towards utilisation of money to prevent themselves from its drawbacks.
Error: utilisation Suggestion: utilization
Error: bron Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.