Essay topics: Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Museum is a place that retains history of object. A lot of people like vacation to new places and go to the museum in there. There are many reasons to people do that such as to get knowledge, to get new experiences, and others want to refresh.
Museum has function to save and to display historical remains, art, science, and antique things. It becomes pulling power of some people when they travel to new places. For people that like historical of tourisms, museum is a great place. By visiting to the museum, they will see many collections of artifact historical and collection of things that are invaluable. Besides, they will know with detail about things collection. It has reference about things collection that is written by a specialist.
Moreover, person visits to museum because they want to learn and get new experience in the museum. For example, when people want to know about history of geology, they will go to Museum Geology in Bandung, West Java. It provides information and knowledge about the geology or earth science in a way that is interesting. In this museum, visitors will see a variety of geological material in the form of stones, fossils, or minerals that are found in various parts of Indonesia. In addition, some people visit to museum for refreshing.
In conclusions, museums are a great place of people visited when they are traveling to new places. People will get education and adventure of the museum. Besides, other people are visiting to museum for having fun.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||Bijan M||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||mplad24||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||raghu18||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 5 days ago||Evgeniya||60||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||Geetanjali Das||60||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||sadra1988||86||Read full essay|
|11 months 1 day ago||sadra1988||83||Read full essay|
|1 year 12 months ago||emir||82.5||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 hour ago||spider13||85||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 week ago||patel dolly||90||Read full essay|
- The chart below shows average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities. (60)
- A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.Dis (60)
- How greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun (80)
- Education in Australia between 1997 and 2005. (50)
- Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (87.5)