Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered?

In last few decades, obesity has become a massive problem that is to be addressed and especially children are suffering from being obese. There are many causes for this disease and those can be addressed by several solutions.

Firstly,compared to the past most of the children are having instant food and fast food for their all three meals. Due to the busy lifestyle parents also does not have much time to pay attention to their children s meals. This has a high impact on children getting overweight. Secondly, the current children are lacking of physical exercises and with the advancement of technology, most of the children are interested in experiencing technology rather than enjoying by participating in sports activities. Finally, transportation has been highly developed so that people have completely forgotten to walk even a small distance.

However,the problem of getting overweight at a young age influence in lot of heath diseases. So it has become a problem which needs immediate attention. As a major solution for obesity among children, parents should pay more attention to their children s meals and they should try to provide at least two meals from home. Also, the government should take necessary actions to banned the fast food in school cafeterias and should advice them to sell only healthy food. Furthermore, sports should come as a compulsory event at schools, where every student has to participate for a sports event.

To sum up, it is the responsibility of all the adults to protect the young generation from diseases like obesity which might end up with other harmful diseases. So we need to pay more attention to avoid children getting obese.

parents also does not have much time to pay attention to their children s meals.
parents also do not have much time to pay attention to their children s meals.

to walk even a small distance.
to walk even in a small distance.

the problem of getting overweight at a young age influence in lot of heath diseases.
the problem of getting overweight at a young age results in lots of heath diseases.

Sentence: Also, the government should take necessary actions to banned the fast food in school cafeterias and should advice them to sell only healthy food.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and banned