Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past Do you agree or disagree

Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.
Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, it is an irrefutable fact that our lifestyles have considerably altered especially during the recent decades. Consequently, an overwhelming majority of people unanimously suggest that, due to the lack of enough time children face various difficulties and suffer from enough care from parents. I am in complete accord with this group of people about this issue and below I will endeavour to shed some light on my viewpoint.

First and foremost, in the modern world the role of females in the society has significantly soared, so both parents work and they can even be engaged in various jobs simultaneously. Therefore, being busy with their work prevent them from spending enough time with their children and having control over them. In order to solve this problem, in many families children are brought to special places such as kindergartens. Undeniably, it adversely affects the relationship between parents and children.

Secondly, as the technology penetrates our lives so exponentially lots of activities have become available for both parents and children. In terms of effects on the parents, it is apparent that a great majority of parents have become addicted to computers or TV, so they spend their time in front of screens. Such changes in parents’ attitude produce negative results for their families, since they cannot interested in their children’s life so frequently.

However, a considerable number of people unanimously denounce and claim that even though the modern circumstances give opportunity to parents to spend only less time with their children, they still try to do their best for kids. Personally, I take the view that it is a shortsighted view. Having only few hours together is not a proper solution to this problem.

To sum up, I feel confident to restate that, in the modern world children feel neglected because of lack of time.

Sentence: I am in complete accord with this group of people about this issue and below I will endeavour to shed some light on my viewpoint.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and endeavour

Sentence: Therefore, being busy with their work prevent them from spending enough time with their children and having control over them.
Description: The fragment work prevent them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prevent with verb, past tense

Sentence: Such changes in parents' attitude produce negative results for their families, since they cannot interested in their children's life so frequently.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and interested