The money given to help poor countries does not solve the problem of poverty, so rich countries should give other types of help instead. To what extent do agree or disagree.

There are some ways which could be adopted to help poor countries solve poverty problems. I agree that giving money is not the best way to help and other types of help might be much more effective.

In my opinion, it is a bad idea to simply give financial aid to governments of poor countries. If rich countries do this, there is a risk that money will not go to the people who need it most. Governments may misuse the money they are given because they do not have the resources or the know-how to tackle the causes of poverty. In some cases, corrupt politicians have become rich while their citizens continue to suffer. For these reasons, other steps might be more definite instead of just donating money.

There would be other measures could be addressed to these problems, which are much better than giving money. Firstly, holding an international discussion about the root of poverty issues. The ideas promoted in this forum will be applied as an ideal way to assist poor nations in solving the issues. A good example for this is Indonesia, Indonesian people were suffering from deadly diseases in 2000. South-east countries agreed to provide Indonesians with vaccines for the diseases and it has been proved that this is an effective way to help Indonesia. Also, investment in the fields of technology by working on research have undoutbedly facilitated in nearly all aspects, especially the problem of poverty. In this way, poorer nations would use breakthroughs to overcome the problems so that they could survive and are not dependent on financial aid of other countries.

In conclusion, financial aid is by no means the best way to help poor countries to tackle poverty issues. International forums and investment in technology are much better instead of giving money.

There would be other measures could be addressed to these problems
There would be other measures that could be addressed to these problems

Firstly, holding an international discussion about the root of poverty issues.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Also, investment in the fields of technology by working on research have undoutbedly facilitated
Also, investments ... have undoutbedly facilitated

Sentence: Also, investment in the fields of technology by working on research have undoutbedly facilitated in nearly all aspects, especially the problem of poverty.
Error: undoutbedly Suggestion: undoubtedly