More and more people are relying on the private car as their major means of transportation. Describe some of the problems over-reliance on cars can cause, and suggest at least one possible solution.

Nowadays, the number of those who depend on their own car to travel or to commute to work is on the increase, both in developed and in developing countries. This dependence leads to a range of problems which simultaneously affect citizens, cities and the environment and that should, therefore, be properly addressed.

One of the most evident negative consequences of car overuse is certainly congestion. At least one member of the modern family owns a private car, which means an excessive number of vehicles on city streets, especially during the rush hour. This often results in heavy traffic, w...

Not only spending a huge amount of time on the streets can cause stress, anxiety and a deep sense of frustration, but it can also lead to
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: To conclude, the extensive usage of means of private trasportation has several negative outcomes; nevertheless, it can be controlled and reduced, provided that institutions are willing to take responsibility and make major decisions to improve the quality of public services.
Error: trasportation Suggestion: transportation