More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list What are the reasons for this What can be done to solve this problem

More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?

In 21st century, population of the wild animals is gradually decreasing because of the human interference in the wildlife. Public should think on it before it is too late for these species.

First of all, to accommodate growing population of the world, we require more and more land year by year. As a result, now people come closer to wild areas and often we can see conflicts between animals and humans. Apart from this, industrialization has also created many problems for these animals. There are many roads and railway tracks set up passing through forests and often wild animals are accidently killed by trains or vehicles in the wild area. Some governments are doing business in the name of national park tours. These tours often disturb animals and they cannot move freely or hunt properly because of these. Some countries in Africa allow hunting of the lions by charging huge amount of money and often rich people pay this money for enjoyment without thinking of the life of wild animals.

I think that governments of every country should wake up and have to protect these beautiful creatures of the God. They should set up strict laws and regulations to prevent hunting activities. The persons who are directly or indirectly involved in these activities should be severely punished. States should not encourage development by sacrificing these wild animals. They should declare wild areas as national parks and should provide extensive protection against human activities. For example, Government of India has declared Gir area as a national park since 1995 and by implementing proper methodology now the Asiatic lions population in this area is considerably increased who were earlier on the verge of extinction.

In conclusion, I think that governments, social organizations and citizens all should work together to save these animals from extinction and should provide enough support to survive in today’s world.