Most of today's social urgent problems can only be solved by international cooperation. Do you agree or disagree? 

Many problems faced by the modern society are extent that they need cooperation at local level as well as international level. This requires an aid by individual’s awareness as well as the global cooperation. However, there are a certain issue for seeking global cooperation such as pollution, politics, religious and financial matters.

Prior to any matters dealt by the international level, it should be dealt by its local people. Individual countries should take a responsibility to educate the public to acknowledge with their duties such as social responsibilities, ethics and morals. As for the social responsibilities, people could take the public transport more frequently to reduce the global pollution levels instead of driving their personal vehicles. The local educational department could educate the public from the young age to remove the discrimination issues, which are facing in the modern society. However, other measures, which cannot be solved by the nation, should be dealt at the world level.

There are other issues could be dealt at the international level such as economic or political issues. Political matters like refuges and religious matters cannot be solved by its national levels. These matters should all dealt by world nations at the same time to regulate at one point. Religious matters as well as all other discrimination issues have not been successful by national levels. For example, there are many countries are still facing with racial discrimination as there are gun fighting still occurring in the US. All those issues could be seen as failure in moral and regional education. Financial issues could not be solved at national levels as governmental financial bankruptcy cannot be survived by them. As an example of IMF (International Monetary Fund) is the institution where or whichever country experienced with the country bankruptcies will be there to help. Thus, it requires the world’s help to solve the issue as a whole.

Even though, there are some issues could be dealt by the aids of other nations whereas other issues could be dealt at the local level. However, the most important thing to be considered is that any issues should be dealt at the local level first and then seeks for other nation’s help.

there are a certain issue
there is a certain issue

there are some issues could be dealt by the aids
there are some issues which could be dealt by the aids

Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: 'deal with'

We are expecting:

----------------------