National costume or traditional wears of a particular country are in important part of the culture of the country but with globalization of culture and other exchange taking place now they seem to be losing important to what extent do you agree to this st

National costume or traditional wears of a particular country are in important part of the culture of the country,but with globalization of culture and other exchange taking place,now they seem to be losing important to what extent do you agree to this statement

The dynamics of the clothing have changed rampantly over the years.The sole reason is the globalization. The impact of westernisation can be seen in the youths. The national costume and traditional wears are losing importance.The same is discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,national costume and traditional wears play a pivotal role.The traditional clothing of an individual represents the country. The countries like India, are rich with vast heritage,culture and so as in traditional wear. The costume changes across the boundaries. For an illustration,the north Indian wears loud and tacky clothes whereas the southern part is quite simple and sober. These costumes let a person to be rooted with his/her own native area or country. However,it has been seen that globalization has substantial impact on the youths and on elderly people as well. People assert that it is the need of the hour. In addition to this,to be presentable and dominant,the dressing sense and the wearing have immense role.

Moving further,the era of privatization compelled the people to follow the paradigm of clothing.Consequently, people forget about the regional and traditional wear. These costumes attributed to numerous factors. Firstly,sense of being rooted to culture,tradition and rituals. Secondly,an individual feel more free and fragile in regional clothes. Moreover,the simplicity and the authenticity are the added charm.It is undeniable that to rub the shoulders in the society,one has to be presentable which could solely possible by western clothes. Individualism plays a crucial role. Henceforth, whenever an individual get a chance he/she must wear the traditional clothes and costumes so that one can replete from his/her own penchant of traditional dressing. Moreover, government must take severe steps like having a costume day, in which every individual has to wear his/her native clothes so that the culture should not faded away.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that be rooted,feel the tradition, accept the traditional wearing and spread away the feeling of brotherhood and equality.

whenever an individual get a chance
whenever an individual gets a chance

that be rooted,feel the tradition, accept the traditional wearing and spread away the feeling of brotherhood and equality.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.