Natural disasters are unforeseen incidents and loosing of lives and properties are inevitable consequences.What is your point of view?

It is a fact that our ancestors feared with natural disasters. They were unknown and phenomenon for them. They prayed and worshiped the elements of nature that may turn out to a natural disasters. However they interpreted the misfortune as their wrong doing things, but that old concept has very much changed now. Hence i'm going to substantiate my view with relevant examples.

Though,natural disasters strike lost their properties and lives in the past, now it has been controlled because of the advancement of modern technology. Due to the advancement of that scientists have managed to plan sophisticated instruments on the land, in the sky and at the sea to monitor the changes of weather patterns and formations of natural disasters.

Today the developing construction engineering has given us a hope living in proof homes in the future. They have been tested the buildings which will be against Tsunami, cyclones, earthquakes and other natural calamities and found to be very durable in the event of disasters.

In my opinion, now we do not have to consider about these panicky incidents. It will be an amusement for people and also for the tourists attraction.This is my point of view.

They were unknown and phenomenon for them.
They were unknown phenomenon for our ancestors.

may turn out to a natural disasters.
may turn out to natural disasters.
may turn out to a natural disaster.

Minimum 250 words wanted