News editor decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspaper.What factors do you think influence these decisions?Do we become used to bad news?Would it be better if more good news was reported ?

The rampant in news channels changed the dynamics of broadcasting news.In today's scenario, fetching TRP is the prime concern whether by showing good news or bad news. The higher authority set the paradigms of news. The current situations due to which news editors get compeled are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,it has been seen that every news channel need a leapfrog and henceforth shows the burning issues in the most dramatic way possible. The news channels are emerged as a business and substantial source of income. To overcome the dominance of other leading newspaper or channels, editors set substandard to get maximum profit. For an illustration,the countless ongoings with passage of time leaves some marks and from these immense issues, editors pick up the most controversial which might not be important but to attract maximum viewers they are compeled to do so. Moreover, it is not solely the mistake of news channels or editors,the general public also wants to see, read or listen something interesting. Consequently both the aspects go hand in hand. However, public must shun the faux news and should prioritize the news of national importance

Moving further,life is uncertain and so is the time.Showing bad or good news is proportional to the situations. But one can not deny that the bad news grab more attention and due to which nowadays, newspapers and news channels as well are full of rampant and drastic news. For an example Rape, Robbery, M urder, Scams etcetera. As a result, people become used to bad news. Furthermore,the least number of bad news have positive repercussions and it would be better. For example,minimal stress, least attention, sense of happiness and destruction. There is no denying the fact that the general public make the news, it is there actions which makes the news good or bad, it must be taken care off.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that do not trust the news blindly and one must understand the importance and depth of matter because what one see makes one think and what one thought makes his/her actions.

it is there actions which makes the news good or bad
it is there actions which make the news good or bad

what one see makes one think
what one sees makes one think

Sentence: The current situations due to which news editors get compeled are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Error: compeled Suggestion: compelled

Sentence: For an illustration,the countless ongoings with passage of time leaves some marks and from these immense issues, editors pick up the most controversial which might not be important but to attract maximum viewers they are compeled to do so.
Error: compeled Suggestion: compelled
Error: ongoings Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, public must shun the faux news and should prioritize the news of national importance
Error: faux Suggestion: flux

Sentence: For an example Rape, Robbery, M urder, Scams etcetera.
Error: urder Suggestion: under

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.