News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in a newspaper. What factors do you think influence their decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported?

News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in a newspaper. There are two factors that influence their decisions. The first is the kind of customers they aim at. Because each kind of readers and watchers has its own features. For example, if your customers are almost entirely teenagers, you have to concentrate on something attracting them such as stories, photographs of singer stars, film stars, funny tales, and fashion. It will be very silly if you try to provide teenagers with economic or politic news. On the contrary, besiness men and politicians may never read new...

Who will reads or watch your news if it happened a year or a month ago
Who will read or watch your news if it happened a year or a month ago

what they have to do is try their best to provide us with useful news
what they have to do is trying their best to provide us with useful news

Sentence: On the contrary, besiness men and politicians may never read news about James Blunt or Keira Knightley.
Error: besiness Suggestion: business