Nowadays children have too much freedom some people say To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement Give your opinion and examples

Nowadays children have too much freedom, some people say. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and examples.

These days different groups clamour for their rights and the children group have not been left out, with children seeking to be free to air their opinion or do whatever they choose to do. These has led some people to argue that the present day child have excessive freedom. From my own perspective, I think such privilege is for the betterment of children.

Most people from the older generation believe that today's children have been given too much liberty. Such opinion stems from making comparism between their own time, as children, and now. It has been argued that the child does not know ex...

These has led some people
This has led some people

child have excessive freedom
children have excessive freedom

ends up making wrong choices
it ends up making wrong choices

child have too much freedom
children have too much freedom

the society have evolved
the society has evolved

sort on matters that concerns him
sort on matters that concern him

Sentence: These days different groups clamour for their rights and the children group have not been left out, with children seeking to be free to air their opinion or do whatever they choose to do.
Error: clamour Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Such opinion stems from making comparism between their own time, as children, and now.
Error: comparism Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, a child at liberty to choose what to wear on a daily basis can choose to put on light clothing on a cold day, just because he likes the particular oufit.
Error: oufit Suggestion: out

Sentence: Without realising that as the day progresses, the weather will get colder and so he ends up catching a cold.
Error: realising Suggestion: realizing

Sentence: However, people who believe that the present day child have too much freedom fail to realise that the society have evolved and every child is an individual.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Additionally, when children are allowed to take a decision and bear the cosequences of the decision made.
Error: cosequences Suggestion: consequences

Sentence: When I then needed money for something of importance, I realised the foolishness of not saving as I did not have enough cash and my father will not help me out.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word