Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform?

In the today’s world, uniform is essential for protection of the employees. It is required for the protection of employees in industries, factories, hospital, hotel, restaurant, nuclear and atomic power plant, saloon etc. In this essay, I am going to give brief description of advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform.

Uniform protect from accident in construction site, nuclear or thermal power plants and chemical laboratories. It shows easy way to social relationship with others. A uniform can provide professional appearance to enhance the company in the eye of the customer. Uniform enables to feel part of a team which leads to greater success of the company. It facilitate additional advertising of the company when the employee where dress with name of the company as well as brand of the business and advertising slogan helps customers to identify their business.
On the other hand, one body type embarrasses other body type’s result in low esteem and discomfort to the employees. It requires standard procedure for tailoring and getting them made to be accepted standard can be quite expensive. People will lose individual style sense as they follow dress code almost all of their lives. It makes them dull and bore because of monotonous clothes.

To sum up, though uniform has some disadvantages but it should be required for some sectors like hospital, industries, construction, research centers should have uniform to safeguard their employees. Employer should consider opinion and acceptance about the uniform of the employees which improves productivity of their business.

In the today's world, uniform is essential for protection of the employees.
In today's world, uniform is essential for the protection of employees.

Uniform protect from accident
Uniform protects from accidents

It requires standard procedure for tailoring and getting them made to be accepted standard can be quite expensive.

but it should be required for some sectors like hospital, industries, construction, research centers should have uniform to safeguard their employees
but it should be required for some sectors like hospital, industries, construction, research centers which should have uniform to safeguard their employees

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...