Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries In other words it is an international problem To what extent do you agree or disagree

Nowadays environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

As we step forward with the aid of modern technology, the importance of our nature has been forgotten. This has caused environmental problems such as pollution and global warming. It is true that these tribulations are not effected to a single country but for the whole world. So I agree that the solutions should be identified internationally for this common issue.

Firstly, pollution is one of the major environmental problem that most of the countries all over the world is facing. Pollution can be categorize as air pollution,soil pollution and water pollution. With advancement of technology, it is manufacturing lots of chemicals and gasses which are very harmful. Also global warming is another problem where most of the countries are suffering from.

However, it is true that each an every individual has a responsibility to protect our nature for our future. But now it has come to a place where this has to be addressed internationally as the problems are getting worse day by day. For instance, the glaziers are melting and some countries are facing a risk of sinking. So to stop this all the countries should get together and find an answer.

Furthermore, the ozone layer which is around has been severely damaged and we are directly facing to the dangerous rays because of this. So it is advice to stop using the perfumes and other chemicals which are not up to the standards. Eventhough, it is decided by the authorized organizations, everyone has a responsibility to protect our environment by following those instructions.

To conclude, as human beings we cannot survive without our environment. So we should be responsible about our nature as individuals. But as the environment problems are getting worse day by day the solutions should be find out internationally and we should help the governments and international organizations as individuals to protect our environment.