Nowadays many people follow fashion trends and think that is important It is good or bad development Include reason and examples from your personal experience

Nowadays, many people follow fashion trends and think that is important. It is good or bad development? Include reason and examples from your personal experience.

In many parts of the world, celebrities are the trendsetters of fashion and many people try to emulate their style. it is believed by many people that following the trends of fashion is fundamental while others refute it. This essay argues that following fashion trends has good development in society; however, it indeed has more bad development than positive effect. So, it should continue.

it is agreed that fashion is compulsory for people in metropolitan city. To begin with, following fashion trends can attract someone. Many adults always follow the new trends to be fashionable and people around look at them. Moreover, it is expression of glamorous lifestyle. Take rich people in Indonesia, for instance, They follow fashion trends and buy costly dress to show off luxurious.

However, there are strong arguments to refute that following fashion trends is essential. First of all, trends of fashion always changes and this makes people should buy the new one regarding to follow the trends. This activity needs a lot of budget because of buying the new clothes which trendy is expensive. Secondly, in many developing countries there are many poverty people. It is better to help them rather than wasting money to trendy fashion. Lastly, the unlucky people want to follow fashion trends. However, they do not have enough funds. Furthermore, many fake of costly products like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc were produced. They decide to buy the fake one which is cheaper.

To sum up, following trends of fashion has advantages, but its drawbacks outweigh its merits. Thus, following the trends is not quite pivotal and this is a bad development in society.

it is indeed more bad development than positive effect.
it indeed has more bad development than positive effect.

Sentence: Many adults always follow trends of fashion to seems well-dressed and people around look at them.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and seems

fashionable is compulsory for people
fashion is compulsory for people

Sentence: Moreover, it such expression of glamorous lifestyle.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and such

There are strong arguments in refute of following fashion trends is essential.

this makes people should buy the new one
this makes people buy the new one

many fake of costly products like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc was produced.
many ... products ... were produced.

even though following trends of fashion has advantages, but its drawbacks
Description: don't put 'though' 'but' in one sentence.

and this is bad development in society.
and this is a bad development in society.

Sentence: Secondly, in many developing country there are many people in underpoverty situation.
Error: underpoverty Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up, even though following trends of fashion has advantages, but its drawbacks outhweigh its merits.
Error: outhweigh Suggestion: outweigh