Nowadays People Prefer to Shop at Modern Market than at Traditional Market. Do You Agree?..

I agree with the statement. Many kind of factor that modern market is most visited destination for shopping. There are: shopping culture, comfortless, satisfying, access, service, price. Those factor will be explain next.

About shopping center. Now we still in modern era, all of system is fluency to our life style as relationship style, fashion style, including shopping style. Modern people think about the place which they want to visit for buy something. They decided to go to modern market to find their needed.

Related with last statement, in modern market, we get a different knowing about comfortless, satisfying service, access. Modern market always have a good management, an ideal standard of procedure for employer and goods. We can find, the market service wearing a good and clean uniform. They face us with good looking and try to help us to find our needed. So, don’t worry, their staff will show you and give you’re the best advice. Causes of market standard of procedure must good condition for the market, market always stay in a good position. They think about the access too. How the visitor can come fast and easy. Is big problem if visitor can access the market, and visitor will be decrease.

Last reason about things price. Modern market offer a simple price for buyer. They always shown a goods price. Is different form traditional market with uncertainty prize. Every goods in the market has a price label to facilitate us for counting our purchase. So we can make our financial plan for daily, weekly, or monthly.

Finally, many reason for us to choose modern market for expense. It is about moral and financial advantage

Those factor will be explain next.
Those factor will be explained next.

Sentence: Modern people think about the place which they want to visit for buy something.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and buy

Sentence: Causes of market standard of procedure must good condition for the market, market always stay in a good position.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to must and good

Sentence: Last reason about things price.
Suggestion: Refer to things and price

Sentence: Modern market offer a simple price for buyer.
Description: The fragment market offer a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace offer with verb, past tense

They always shown a goods price.
They always show a good price.

Sentence: Is different form traditional market with uncertainty prize.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to form and traditional