Nowadays pollution and waste levels are increasing rapidly How does this effect ordinary people What steps can be taken to overcome this problem

Recently, pollution and waste levels become a pressing problem. They also bring a number of adverse effects to ordinary people. We will analyse what these effects are and discuss the solution to the pollution and waste levels.

First and foremost, the air quality which concerns everyone has been severely undermined. Our health has evident relationship to the air we breath. Therefore, air pollution is the most important factor attributing to various health problems. For example, it is generally acknowledged that lung cancer is directly connected to air quality. China has emerged a large number of lung cancer patients because of the air pollution in the last decade. Furthermore, many industrial waste such as toxic waste, paint have not been properly handled before disposal. This can lead to drinking water pollution. People can easily get sick because of polluted water.

Both governments and individuals have the responsibility to overcome these problems. On one hand, governments should spend more money on environmental protection, building enough waste handle facilities, and create standard and effective regulations that against the action of air pollution. Companies which violate those standards and regulations should be punished. On the other hand, individuals can reduce the consumption of fossil fuels by walking more and driving less. We can also start doing little things like waste sorting and reduce the use of plastic bags to protect our environment.

In conclusion, pollution and waste levels can bring negative effects to ordinary people. Therefore, they need to be reduced immediately. With strong political will and the public support, nations will overcome all these pollution problems.

and discuss the solution to
and discuss the solutions to

to the air we breath
to the air we breathe

Sentence: Recently, pollution and waste levels have became a pressing problem.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

People can easily get sick because of drinking these polluted water.
Description: check books how to use 'because of'