Nowadays in some countries the numbers of children aged 15 and younger are increasing. What are the current and future effects of ever increasing population?

These days myriads of reasons have lain behind the prosperity of a country, one of which is relevant to attaining a balance among different age groups. Presently, in some nations the number of children and adolescents are on the rise. Overall, this essay deals with the present and forthcoming impacts of this phenomenon.

Multifarious points could be put down behind the currents effects of the aforementioned matter. Initially, excessive quantity of youngsters brings about more financial needs in terms of establishing more schools, colleges, etc. To put it in another way, the government had better fund educational organizations whose responsibilities are pertinent to nourishing the young. Apart from that, there might be a lack of mutual understanding among different age brackets in the society, thereby having difficulty communicating among people. Hence, surplus population of the adolescent influences the nation profoundly. Interestingly, this phenomenon may induce some effects in the country in the future.

To begin with, it is self-explanatory that in the future, the adolescent become older and mature enough to supply the country with their prowess. As a result, the nation would flourish with leaps and bounds. However, on the negative side, huge amounts of youngsters cause some issues such as a paucity of job vacancies which leads to dissatisfaction of the folks. Consequently, over-growing the number of the children could affect the country in the long run.

To recapitulate, it is prominent that every country create a balance between age groups, inasmuch as excessive number of children and adolescents in a nation could cause merits and demerits simultaneously.

the number of children and adolescents are on the rise
the number ...is on the rise

every country create a balance
every country creates a balance

Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.046 0.07 //It means the essay is not developed smoothly. You don't just put one sentence for one of your ideas. Need to expand the idea from different angles:

here goes the idea, then why this idea? what is the example to support the idea? what is the advantages of this idea? ...
------------------------
No. of Words: 260 350 //Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…

-----------------------
You are now in the wrong track. you need to study and follow this user:
http://testbig.com/users/hao
-----------------------