Nowadays, some people tend to take temporary jobs, for they have the time to do other things. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

There is a rising trend of people who prefer to work part-time instead of taking a full-time job, others, however, believe permanent job is the best choice.

There are multitudes of reasons for choosing to work temporarily. The most apparent benefit is flexibility, which is especially appealing to home parents, students and travelling lovers. Most of all, a temporary job can provide opportunities of meeting new people, learning new skills and diversifying a person’s life. This seems to suit those people who are tired of long-term daily grind and are bored by doing the same

Personally, I think the benefits of working casually outweigh the drawbacks associated with it. Nonetheless, it is more about striking a balance between personal interest and the reality. There is no better choice that suits all, as individual’s own circumstances must be taken into consideration.

I think the benefits of working casually outweigh the drawbacks associated with it
Description: 'it' refers to what?

Sentence: For instance, a person could choose to be a temporary nurse or a teacher both are highly in demand and paid even when economy is in a recessionrather than be a full-time worker at a small firm.
Error: recessionrather Suggestion: recession rather

Don't repeat words like 'suit', you can try 'fit','adapt'...