Nowadays, there are more opportunities for woman than there were in the past. Some people think this situation has cause more problems than it has solved. What are your opinions on this?

In this era, a man and a woman are similar for work. Woman can work in the jobs of man position, in other wise, No women has problems than it has solved. Why woman already has job and she can be consistent with her jobs.

However, the office recieves woman staff because manager or entrepreneur believes in the woman skill. Position between a man and a woman can be same because the factor from mother of us for Indonesia is Mom Kartini. the human right for woman can be increased like now to Have jobs.

The era now has changed different with in the past. Because, now all people can choose a job based on the skill. So many choices for woman more than in the past. In the past, jobs for woman were very limited because in the mindset of old people, her jobs was just for cooking and other activities at home. Now, 50%. Woman can work and do activity everyday in outhouse.

For example stewardess, almost stewardess are women because a woman can enjoy with job as stewardess. Second, in big company, Mr. manager must have woman as secretary. A woman more persevering than man for serving Mr. manager. Third, there is a woman as chauffeur. So, not only man can be chauffeur but also woman can be anything she wants.

So, the conclusion. No words is impossible to woman for searching jobs because woman can superintend her problems. Do not think woman can not do anything and think that she is just cover woman weak.

No women has problems than it has solved.

the woman skill.
the woman's skills.

A woman more persevering than man
A woman is more persevering than man

Sentence: The era now has changed different with in the past.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to with and in

Sentence: Do not think woman can not do anything and think that she is just cover woman weak.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to woman and weak

Sentence: However, the office recieves woman staff because manager or entrepreneur believes in the woman skill.
Error: recieves Suggestion: receives