Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.

The problem of garbage in most of the countries has grown importance over the past decade. This issue has been arisen since introducing polythene based products into the market. Due to correlating issues that creates through rubbish other than space problems, such as pollution and health concerns, governments should take immediate actions to reduce the amount of garbage produced within the country.

With the new lifestyle trends, people are used to buy everything from supermarkets and the use eco friendly items are very low. Most of the items are made of or contained in polythene or plastic based wrappers or containers, which will be directly thrown away at the time it is used. In fact, there could be recycled and reused without adding as rubbish. But due to the lack of knowledge or lack of concern about environment, most of the people are helping to produce rubbish intentionally or unintentionally.

Indeed governments can make a huge difference on this problem if they take necessary actions. They need to educate the society about the necessity of reducing garbage, and the harm it could cause on environment and health. Adding to that they can introduce garbage recycling programmes into each divisions throughout the country.

But as the famous proverb, "prevention is better than cure", besides all the actions governments should highly promote the usage of eco friendly items in daily life. It would be the only way to reduce the amount of garbage collected each day. They could introduce bags and containers made of clothes or paper materials, instead of polythene. And they can ban or limit the usage of the items which do not decompose.

With concluding the mentioned facts, it is clear that a government should and could take actions on the rubbish problem and it should be taken immediately. Otherwise future generations will have to live in a world full of garbage and it will too late to control by then.

issues that creates through rubbish
issues that create through rubbishes

people are used to buy everything from supermarkets
people are used to buying everything from supermarkets

for example:
"I used to drink green tea."

"I am used to drinking tea."

Sentence: Adding to that they can introduce garbage recycling programmes into each divisions throughout the country.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and divisions