Nowadays young people deliberately damage public places Why is it happening What could be a solution for it

Nowadays young people deliberately damage public places. Why is it happening? What could be a solution for it?

This is a universally acknowledged fact that modern technology has drastically affected the way of living. It is believed that young generation do not care about public places during travelling though out the world which may lead to adverse result for nations. However, it should be controlled by numerous ways. These points of view will be discussed in the forthcoming paragraphs.

First of all, it is undoubtedly true that people are becoming selfish day by day. Due to this, the public places have lost prominent features such as cleanliness and pollution free environment. As for as many reasons are concerned but the most foremost reason is enjoyment. For instance, in India, mostly people are not well educated and they have less interest to know about the history of places. Hence, they usually visit to famous places for mere entertainment which may damage the natural beauty of such places to great extent. Additionally, due to paucity of efficient staff members as well as strict rules and regulations, the numbers of incident are booming by leaps and bounds.

To overcome from such problem, government should have to uphold strict penalties so that people think before doing worse kind of activity. To paraphrase, in Canada, most of individuals always follow the rules just due to strict rules just due to strict penalties. Inclusively, governments should be organized seminars in almost every area and provide valuable information about awareness. Furthermore, it can be controlled by organize a particular group of members like security Guard and Guider on some eminent places. Thus, it is crystallized that it could be solved after following said measures.

Laconically, it is demonstrated that education is thought to play a central role in the prevention of future environment damage. It is expected that both governments as well as individuals would come forward and take some relevant steps to sort out such problem in a foreseeable future.

young generation do not care about
young generations do not care about

just due to strict rules just due to strict penalties.
just due to strict rules and penalties.

governments should be organized seminars
governments should organize seminars

Sentence: Furthermore, it can be controlled by organize a particular group of members like security Guard and Guider on some eminent places.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and organize