The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work, education or shopping. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

More attention should be paid on how to eliminate the volume of traffic jam on the town. Some people argue that reducing massive crowds can reduce the amount of traffic in the metropolis. However, I have taken up against the argument as there are not effective solutions to eliminate people’s activities. Therefore, local government should provide a good public transport.

On the one hand, reducing the hustle and bustle human activity is the best way to solve traffic rush hour. So as to reduce the number of private vehicles in the congested street, people are encouraged to minimize their activities. Taking the UK as an obvious example,
travel times to work had been stable for at least six centuries, with people avoiding situations that required them to spend more than half and hour traveling to work. a regulation in the country had been evoking people to consider themselves when they want to do their routine activity in the predictability of everyday life. As a result, a total of private transport experienced a gradual decrease in the meantime.

On the other hand, in this the world, all countries have been facing technical difficulty in solving congestion. It becomes a social live issue. Some developing countries that have a huge amount of populations of city centers are having the most active time. For instance, Jakarta is a metropolitan city which has a great number of citizens. People in Jakarta do their activities both night and day. Crowd rush hour in this city never ends. In addition, New Delhi and Bangkok have recorded a similar situation in a number of traffic in the city. The avenue has stuck in heavy traffic more than three hours. Therefore, it is more likely difficult to reduce people’s activities. Thanks to they have to fulfill their needs, they have to finish all duties.

For the reason mentioned above, it seems to me that reducing human needs is not able to degrade the total of transportation in the city center. It is imperative that government should develop mass rapid transportation systems and infrastructure to overcome the problem.

reducing the hustle and bustle human activity
reducing the hustle and bustle of human activity

there are not effective solutions to eliminate people’s activities
there are no effective solutions to eliminate people’s activities
they are not the effective solutions to eliminate people’s activities

Sentence: On the other hand, in this the world, all countries have been facing technical difficulty in solving congestion.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to this and the

Sentence: Thanks to they have to fulfill their needs, they have to finish all duties.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

Sentence: It is imperative that government should develop mass rapid transportation systems and infrastructure to overcome the problem.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to mass and rapid