The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work,education or shopping.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work,education or shopping.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays,people meet various drawbacks at their daily life.One of them is about traffic.It creates many problem in cities,such as pollution. Scientists suggest different ways to solve these problems. Some of them think,work,education and shopping are essential reasons for travel and government must reduce these needs. In addition,they argue that it is the only way to reduce the amount of traffic. I agree that this is a good way, but,in my opinion, it is not merely solution.

Today technology gives more chance to people to make their needs at home and governments also want to improve these these sections.Doing these,the amount of vehicles can decrease on roads. People, either, do not interested in commuting to workplaces,universities or malls,because they waste their time at traffic jams. The internet provide different opportunities for workers, students or consumers, such as telecommuting, distant education and online shopping. People can use all of them at home and more quicker than other ways.

On the other hand,government can increase the price of petrol or can give information about dangers of air pollution which caused by cars. For instance, about two decades ago,in Azerbaijan petrol prices were low and more people used individual cars, but today, it is quite high and more people use public transport and the numbers of cars in cities of this country significantly decline.

In sum up,the given way is the best way for to reduce the amount of traffic in cities.But,there are many other ways for that. I strongly suggest that people must use their own cars less than public transport.

It creates many problem
It creates many problems

Sentence: Today technology gives more chance to people to make their needs at home and governments also want to improve these these sections.Doing these,the amount of vehicles can decrease on roads.
Description: The fragment these these contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

it is not merely solution.
it is not merely a solution.

People, either, do not interested in
People, either, are not interested in

The internet provide different opportunities
The internet provides different opportunities

and more quicker than other ways.
and much quicker than other ways.

of air pollution which caused by cars
of air pollution which is caused by cars

Sentence: In sum up,the given way is the best way for to reduce the amount of traffic in cities.But,there are many other ways for that.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to for and to