outsourcing is effective solution to employers by changing the way to do business But still it is receiving a lot of criticism discuss

outsourcing is effective solution to employers by changing the way to do business.But still it is receiving a lot of criticism discuss.

outsourcing is the way of enhancing business by transferring it to external sources and receiving contribution of others by providing desired services. Asian countries are getting commercialized as a result of outsourcing. Outsourcing is an effective solution to unemployment in poorer countries where labor is available in bulk. Inspite of having more benefits still it is receiving criticism. It,s benefits and reasons behind criticism are discuss below.

discussing the positive effects of outsourcing,provided a major contribution in increasing employment rate.At the same time contributing in economic development as a source of corporate tax. which further leads to development of country. outsourcing gives rise to globalization.

on the other hand,key reason behind outsourcing is obtaining man power ,raw material and other value able things at low cost.Being cost saving it leads to exploitation of men power as they get insufficient wages. At the same time small scale industries also face downfall in their business perspectives as multinational companies take over their business.

summing up,outsourcing is "transferring work source for benefits". It do result in providing employment,globalization and country development. however it do effect the currency vale and exploitation of man is of major concern.

It,s benefits and reasons behind criticism are discuss below
Its benefits and reasons behind criticism are discussed below

It do result in providing employment
It does result in providing employment

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.