Overpopulation of urban areas has led to numerous problems. What problems it would be? And how to address the problems.

There are some parameters that may contribute in overpopulation matter, minimum wage or industrial areas which were centralized in particular region, for example. But, whatever they are, overcrowded city definitely can create severe problems both on environment and social aspects.

Firstly, human traffic and pollution are the notable issues recently. Every metropolitan region encounters the same problem. It is mainly caused the imbalance of people who live in one area, Jakarta, for example. Based on statistic, there is significant population growth in Jakarta by 10% annually, of course, it would impair their health (due to the atmosphere has worsened considerably followed by the number of population in that city).

It is true that the more population in particular area, the less of trees exist to meet the need of houses. However, it can be tackled by some programs, decentralization, for instance. By the equitable development in each area, centralized population would not be happened. Moreover, the government should tighten up the policy about private vehicles. In fact, it has been reducing the quality of atmosphere by increasing carbon monoxide level.

Secondly, on social issues, less job and the number of crimes committed are noticeable. Since the chances for getting a job are centralized, everyone must be skilled and strong enough to find out his job. It is vividly seen, people who live in Jakarta are 60% skilled and well-educated, and the rest just believe in ‘luck’. Therefore, there is social-inequality problem happened, and criminalization would also rise significantly. Nevertheless, it can be addressed by being entrepreneurship. Not only can they stand on their feet to earn money, but also they just make chances for job-seeker, indeed criminalization would be less.

In conclusion, there are obvious some challenges living in overpopulation area, but it would be better if someone become entrepreneur than migrating to another region to minimize negative impacts.

There are some parameters that may contribute in overpopulation matter
There are some parameters that may contribute to the overpopulation matter

there is significant population growth
there is a significant population growth

there is social-inequality problem
there is a social-inequality problem

if someone become entrepreneur
if someone becomes an entrepreneur