As a part of education students should spend a period of time living in another country to learn its language and culture Do you agree or disagree

As a part of education, students should spend a period of time living in another country to learn its language and culture. Do you agree or disagree?

It is universally acknowledged that"Student are the leader of tomorrow". It is argued that students should experience overseas life to learn the language and culture of the host country. Personally, I would completely agree with this for the following reasons.

To begin with, living in a foreign nation is always advantageous to experience a different culture even for a short period of time. One day abroad is one day learnt. Hence, students living abroad usually have better and more thorough understanding of the outside world than those students who do not have these experiences; they also tend to have more open minds to differences in culture and so become more tolerant to other groups of people. Compared to those who learn the cultural values of foreign countries from books and media, students who have overseas living experience can have a broader perspective of the world we live in.

Furthermore, having first-hand exposure to the local language is the best way to learn it. The truth is, no matter how much students excel in foreign language courses,they do not usually master the language completely. For example, there are never enoughEnglish native speakers in schools to provide a real English speaking community, which may result in students knowing English very well in terms of grammar or reading, but speaking and dialogue comprehension is a big obstacle for them. In contrast, living in the foreign environment gradually improves the learnning and accent in speaking and allows them to learn collocations that native speakers normally use in daily conversations.

In conclusion, I firmly hold the view that living in another country for education purposes isadvantageous both culture-wise and language-wise.

Sentence: For example, there are never enoughEnglish native speakers in schools to provide a real English speaking community, which may result in students knowing English very well in terms of grammar or reading, but speaking and dialogue comprehension is a big obstacle for them.
Error: enoughEnglish Suggestion: enough english

Sentence: In contrast, living in the foreign environment gradually improves the learnning and accent in speaking and allows them to learn collocations that native speakers normally use in daily conversations.
Error: learnning Suggestion: learning

Sentence: In conclusion, I firmly hold the view that living in another country for education purposes isadvantageous both culture-wise and language-wise.
Error: isadvantageous Suggestion: is advantageous

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…