People naturally resist making changes in their lives.
What kind of problems can this cause? What solutions can you suggest?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.
Generally, people are not likely to change anything in their lives and get accustomed to all things very soon. This behavior causes lots of problems in their lives. These issues can be clarified by following examples.
A classic example can be seen when two people get married to each other, which do not have a lot in common and cannot share the same views. According to a hypothesis, getting a divorce after getting used to each other, is much difficult. Furthermore, they quarrel with each other and are not willing to make any changes in their mundane lives.
Another example that worth considering, is related to changing a career. Some scientists believe that, most of people get used to their jobs after one year and they find changing their jobs difficult. It would lead to make them lose lots of opportunities in their lives.
In my opinion, people should be flexible and most of changes had better to be greeted by them. As far as I am concerned, when someone makes any changes in their lives, it means, they have passed a stage in the life. Also a couple, which finds their lives dull, ought to coax each other to think about their relationships deeply and find their right partners and they should not waste time because the life expectancy is not that long. Besides, people should be willing to find better job vacancies and change their jobs. It would lead to help them gain more experiences and get to know more people in their fields.
In conclusion, making changes in every stage of the life can help people to be more successful and people should not refuse any changes in their lives.
- The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind but it could be more usefully applied How far do you agree 92
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 70
- More and more city workers are deciding to live in the country and travel into work every day. The result is increased traffic congestion and damage to the environment. What measures do you think could be taken to encourage people not to travel such long 70
- As languages such as English, Spanish, and Mandarin become more widely spoken, there is a fear that many minority languages may die out. Some countries have taken steps to protect minority languages. What is your view of this practice? 70
- The graph below shows the contribution of three sectors-agriculture, manufacturing, and business and financial services-to the UK economy in the twentieth century.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons 70
No. of Different Words: 143 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 283 350
No. of Characters: 1287 1500
No. of Different Words: 143 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.102 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.548 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.275 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 80 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 51 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 27 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 19 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 18.867 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.736 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.333 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.354 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.587 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.117 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5